The VDMA have sent out an advisory of a Call for Papers to be presented at the VDMA Thermprocess Forum. Contributions on the topics of energy transition, energy-efficiency and sustainable thermoprocessing technology are wanted.
12 to 16 June 2023 will see the world’s leading trade fairs GIFA, METEC, THERPROCESS and NEWCAST open their doors in Düsseldorf, Germany again. Accompanying THERMPROCESS, the 13th International Trade Fair and Forum for Thermoprocess Technology, the Thermprocess Forum will be held from 10:30am to 4:00pm on 13 and 14 June 2023. The German Engineering Association (VDMA Metallurgy) calls upon all companies exhibiting at THERMPROCESS 2023 to contribute to the FORUM with their ideas and lectures.
All four leading trade fairs will be focusing on the mega themes ecoMetals, circular economy and the decarbonisation of the metal and steel industries. These will also be centre stage at the Thermprocess Forum with the following focal themes:
• Flexible and resilient processes and technologies for new global challenges
• Energy-efficient, sustainable and low-pollution thermoprocessing technology for effective climate protection
• Digitalisation of processes and plants
• Contribution of thermoprocess technology to recycling for an integrated circular economy
• Tapping into productivity potential with innovative technical solutions
For further details visit www.messe-duesseldorf.de